I am here with my Indian Raw Mango Chutney( Pachi Mamidikaya Pachadi ) recipe. Since ripened magoes are sweet we use raw mango for this chutney. This mango chutney is very authentic recipe in India. In India we make this chutney all year long since raw mangoes are available 365 days a year. This mango chutney is sour and spicy and goes well with rice and chapathi( indian whole wheat bread ). I promise your taste buds will revive after tasting this chutney.
For a 3/4 cup of chutney you will need,
- 1 small raw(green) mango
- 1-2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 -1 garlic clove
- 1tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Chop mango into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a food processor add garlic, mango pieces, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and run the chopper under pulse for 15-20 seconds.
- Take the chutney in a bowl keep aside.
- Heat kadai and add oil for tadka.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and add hing.
- Switch off the flame once the spluttering stops and add the curry leaves.
- Garnish the chutney with the tadka.