Posted by KALVA at 2:47:00 PM
Whenever i feel lazy to cook up some dry curries along with rice and curry, my Cauliflower Stir Fry comes to my rescue. Its so simple yet very delicious and loaded with nutrients and the best part uses very little oil! Go ahead and try this curry when ever you are not in mood for deep fried veggies like potato, dondakaya, okra, aratikaya. I am sure you will not be disappointed!
I have been again contacted by CSN stores to review a product from their site and i am very excited about it. I know with the busy kids at home we would love to shop only online. I am an online geek and usually shop online, and CSN stores has recently become my favorite place to shop. CSN can even price match with any other online retailer( I love it ). They have everything from Kitchen Esentials to Electronics to Backyard Swing Sets. I would love to have one of their swing sets for my Baby soon..
Ingredients you need:
- 1 medium cauliflower
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- oil as needed
- Separate cauliflower into florets, rinse in warm water with salt and microwave for 2 mins
- In a kadai or saute pan heat oil and then add cauliflower florets
- Fry cauliflower until golden brown, and add ground black pepper and salt to taste.
Instead of black pepper you can add any one of these following:
- Garam Masala + Red chilli powder
- Coriander Powder + Cumin powder + Red chilli powder
- Red chilli powder